Triple action all purpose stain remover.
Will Remove all metallic and organic stains from swimming pool and spa surfaces.
- Removes iron, copper, manganese and rust stains
- Also removes organic stains such as algae stains, leaf stains and mould in vinyl liners
- Use as an all over treatment for stain removal or as a spot treatment
- 1Kg treats up to 50,000 litres pool water
- Avoid applying Multi-Stain Remover directly to a vinyl liner or painted surface as damage may result to the pool surface
- For vinyl liner spot treatment, place Multi-Stain Remover in sock or panty hose, attach to telescopic pole and suspend over stained area
- For stains throughout a vinyl liner pool, dissolve Multi-Stain Remover in a bucket of water and pour around the perimeter of the pool
- After treatment a reduction in pH and/or total alkalinity may occur. If adding a pH adjuster (sodium bicarbonate) then do so very, very slowly.
- Raising the pH and/or total alkalinity too quickly can cause a cloudy pool as well as re-depositing the stain back on the pool surface
- Be aware that high levels of chlorine will reduce the effectiveness of Multi-Stain Remover. Ideally, reduce the chlorine level to zero before using this product